Fashion

7/23/2012

Facebook homes for my books

Up to a couple of years ago, it must be said that I had never used Facebook. I use it today, but must admit that I still don't like everything it stands for. That said, for getting your content out into the big wide world it really has become the de-facto place people go to look.  In fact, I have people ask me whether my books have a Facebook 'Page'. Well, actually they do.


So, if you go in for Facebook - take a look at my pages, and, of course - clicking that all important "Like" Button is what it is all about!

What Ukulele Players Really Want To Know









 Chords That Ukulele Players Really Want To Know











More Of What Ukulele Players Really Want To Know













The Complete What Ukulele Players Really Want To Know













Oh, and of course, I am on there too - as me - https://www.facebook.com/barry.maz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say!